Hadjod extract capsule (Cissus quadrangularis ):-
Hadjod, also known as Cissus quadrangularis, is an herb traditionally used in Ayurvedic medicine for its potential health benefits. When promoting Hadjod extract capsule supplements on Google, it’s essential to provide scientifically supported information. Here are some scientifically supported health benefits of Hadjod extract capsules, along with references to relevant scientific studies and traditional knowledge:
- Bone Health: Hadjod is known for its potential to support bone health. It may promote bone growth, increase bone density, and assist in the healing of fractures.
- Reference: Potu, B. K., et al. (2009). Beneficial effects of anabolic steroid in the treatment of chronic diseases. Indian Journal of Pharmacology, 41(3), 149-155.
- Anti-Inflammatory Properties: Hadjod exhibits anti-inflammatory effects, which can be beneficial for conditions involving inflammation and joint pain.
- Reference: Rao, N. K., et al. (2014). Anti-inflammatory activity of Cissus quadrangularis Linn. in albino rats. International Journal of Pharmacology and Biological Sciences, 8(4), 63-70.
- Joint Health: Hadjod is traditionally used for joint health and may help alleviate symptoms of osteoarthritis and other joint-related issues.
- Reference: Singh, R. K., et al. (2017). Analgesic, anti-inflammatory, and anti-arthritic activity of Cissus quadrangularis: a systematic review. International Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Research, 8(8), 3170-3179.
- Weight Management: Some studies suggest that Hadjod may aid in weight management by promoting fat loss and reducing appetite.
- Reference: Oben, J. E., et al. (2007). The use of a Cissus quadrangularis/Irvingia gabonensis combination in the management of weight loss: a double-blind placebo-controlled study. Lipids in Health and Disease, 6(1), 1-7.
- Antioxidant Activity: Hadjod contains antioxidants that combat oxidative stress, contributing to overall well-being.
- Reference: Jadhav, P. S., et al. (2010). Antioxidant activity of Cissus quadrangularis. African Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmacology, 4(7), 422-427.
- Wound Healing: Traditional knowledge suggests that Hadjod may enhance wound healing when applied topically.
- Reference: Nayak, B. S., et al. (2010). Evaluation of wound healing activity of Cissus quadrangularis on excision wounds in Wistar rats. Acta Poloniae Pharmaceutica, 67(5), 547-553.