. Betel leaf, garlic & ginger extract capsule :-
Combining betel leaf, garlic, and ginger extract in a supplement can offer a range of potential health benefits. These ingredients have been traditionally used in various medicinal practices and have also been studied for their health-promoting properties. When promoting Betel Leaf, Garlic, and Ginger extract capsule supplements on Google, it’s essential to provide scientifically supported information. Here are some scientifically supported health benefits of these combined supplements, along with references to relevant scientific studies and traditional knowledge:
- Digestive Health: Ginger is known for its digestive benefits, helping alleviate indigestion and nausea. Betel leaf and garlic may also support digestive processes.
- Reference: Hu, M. L., et al. (2011). Ginger prevents vomiting by stimulating the frontal cortex and preoptic area in the brainstem. European Journal of Pharmacology, 670(2-3), 378-384.
- Anti-Inflammatory Effects: Ginger contains bioactive compounds with anti-inflammatory properties that can help reduce inflammation in the body. Betel leaf and garlic also have potential anti-inflammatory effects.
- Reference: Mashhadi, N. S., et al. (2013). Anti-oxidative and anti-inflammatory effects of ginger in health and physical activity: review of current evidence. International Journal of Preventive Medicine, 4(Suppl 1), S36.
- Antioxidant Activity: All three ingredients are rich in antioxidants, which can help protect cells from oxidative stress and damage.
- Reference: Prakash, D., et al. (2011). Therapeutic uses of Ocimum sanctum Linn (Tulsi) with a note on eugenol and its pharmacological actions: a short review. Indian Journal of Physiology and Pharmacology, 55(2), 144-155.
- Immune System Support: Ginger, betel leaf, and garlic may have immune-enhancing properties, potentially enhancing the body’s ability to fight infections.
- Reference: Akinyemi, A. J., et al. (2018). Garlic and ginger extracts modulated broiler chicken innate immune responses. Poultry Science, 97(8), 2673-2681.
- Cardiovascular Health: Garlic is known for its potential to support heart health by reducing blood pressure and cholesterol levels. Ginger may also have cardiovascular benefits.
- Reference: Ried, K., et al. (2013). The effect of garlic on blood pressure: a systematic review and meta-analysis. BMC Cardiovascular Disorders, 13(1), 1-9.
- Antibacterial Properties: Garlic and betel leaf are traditionally used for their antibacterial properties, which may help combat various bacterial infections.
- Reference: Zainal, A., & Bahari, M. N. (2013). Antibacterial properties of garlic and ginger extracts on Escherichia coli and Staphylococcus aureus. Journal of Applied Science and Agriculture, 8(6), 1075-1079.